Based on schools’ different adopted curricula, UK-Lead experts will professionally provide the following support:
- Helping schools’ leaders and teachers in the effective planning, delivering and reviewing of their adopted curricula;
- Supporting schools in the modification of curricula to meet the needs of all their students, including those with special educational needs;
- Providing schools with training and guidance on how to use curriculum standards in lesson planning and in the assessment of students’ attainment and progress;
- Designing and implementing high level external assessments that are based on adopted curriculum standards to rigorously measure students’ academic outcomes and personal and social development;
- Helping schools in benchmarking their students’ performance in similar curriculum schools around the world.
© 2019 UKLEAD | Developed by OpenTech